Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sigh.

The death of my friend Justin has really started to sink it. Friday afternoon it hit hard, but that night I had a game, which served as a great distraction. Post-game, I went to my friend's house with several others, and we had a really fun time, which all of us badly needed.


Yesterday, I spent the day with one of my best friend's, Erin. We were both close with Justin, and were in desperate need of retail therapy, so we proceded to spend six hours at South Park Mall. When we got home, she cried herself to sleep.


Tomorrow is the viewing. I'm going with a group of at least 15 people to the funeral home. I'm nervous to see everyone, interact with them. Justin's best friend Calvin has been talking to me a lot the past few days. I know I need to be strong for him, but it's hard when I'm trying to deal with everything too. I'm scared to see Calvin tomorrow. And Chris. Chris and Justin were close too.
Sigh. I miss you Justin.

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of you a lot Chelsey and praying for you too. Hang in there ~ I hope that you and your friends will be a comfort to one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about your friend. Our hearts go out to you and his many friends and family.

    ReplyDelete