Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Reality TV Junkie

I am a reality TV junkie. Survivor, Amazing Race, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance... I love them all.

So tonight my mom and I finally got to watch the first two episodes of The Biggest Loser, one of our favorite shows. If you've never seen it, I highly recommend it. It's so inspiring and emotional, watching every day people try to lose weight. There are several overweight members of my family so it hits close to home. Hitting even closer to home, two of the this season's contestants are teenagers. Mike is 18 and Dan, the heaviest contestant ever, is 19.

That's my age! I can't even comprehend it. Watching the most recent episode, I cried like a baby watching Dan be up for elimination. But, luckily, he gets to stay another week to try and change his life. Reality TV... Gotta love it.

1 comment:

  1. My sister and I were just talking about that show yesterday. I haven't seen it in ages, but she watches it religiously. She was so sad that the younger guy was up for elimination as well. So sad that he is in that condition at such a young age!

    ReplyDelete