Monday, January 12, 2009

A Case of the Mondays

Today was a typical Monday. I woke up late, and unwillingly. I was exhausted all day, and very crabby. Especially since my high school implemented a rule this year saying no drinks in class which means I can't have my morning coffee. Yes, I have morning coffee, and no, that's not unusual for someone my age. Any sort of caffeine jolt in the morning is necessary when class starts at 7:30.


This rule-- of which I am not very fond-- was put in place this year when our administration realized my school has a severe problem with chewing. Yes chewing. Smokeless tobacco. Dip. Copenhagen. Arguably the most disgusting habit ever. Kids were using coffee cups and various pop bottles as their spit holders. GAG.


And, after barely surviving my long 70 minute classes, I go to cheerleading practice, only to tweek my back when we were working on our dance. Good times.


But when suffering from a Case of the Mondays, I've found the best thing to do is to imagine yourself in a place like this--

--and you'll feel much better :) (Photo taken from my last spring break in Malibu, California)

No comments:

Post a Comment