Monday, January 12, 2009

Chelsey Hearts Faces





So I started to my blog to follow a few others-- one of which being I Heart Faces, which can be conveniently found at http://www.iheartfaces.com/. One of my dear friends is its cofounder and, although I am thoroughly convinced I will not win, considering the amazing pictures that have already been submitted, I figured I'd give it a shot.


This is a picture of me and my very best friend. His name is Chris and this was taken about two hours into a concert we saw together this summer. It was hot, sweaty, and awesome. It demonstrates no great talent, but instead captures the joy we experience every time we're together.

4 comments:

  1. This photo is so much fun Chelsey! Don't worry about winning ~ this is all about having fun and being inspired. :)

    I love how you captured the joy of the moment!

    Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at our website this week,

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a double take when I came here. Hey, I know that face! :) Isn't it fun having your own little spot on the I ♥ Faces banner? Glad to see you submitted a picture, and you look cute as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, it's "Mrs. Riley", Angie's sister. (Didn't want to freak you out wondering who in the world drewmark19 was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I've seen you a lot on Angie's blog! Thanks for joining in on the fun!!

    Amy,

    Co-Founder

    I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete