Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's a busy life.

So it's been a while since my last post... Welcome to the world of a high school senior. It's very, very hectic. And these past two weeks have been the most stressful in quite some time.

My five day weekend was horrible... No one should have to bury their friend. I'm not really sure how I survived Justin's calling hours and funeral. I think it's because all of my other friends are the best out there. We helped each other get through it, and for that I'm truly grateful.

In other news: School is extremely busy right now! I had two papers due this week... One for my Advanced Placement (AP) English class, and the other for my Post-Secondary English class, which I am currently taking through the University of Akron, via my high school. Oh, to be a future English major... Good times.

On top of that... My mock trial team- in which we perform a mock court case in front of actual judges against other teams- competes tomorrow! We've been practicing for 8 weeks and this is the first competition so we're all definitely nervous. And as an attorney, I am especially freaking out, but our practice went really well today so I'm crossing my fingers that we'll advance to regionals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment